Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year's Resolution

I know it's a few days in already, but I just thought of this.

I like to make very reasonable resolutions for myself so that I can easily achieve then and then that way I win. But this year I will make a harder resolution. Two actually. Wait THREE! And here they are:

1) I will take more pictures AND put then on the blog.

2) I will learn how to put pictures on the blog ALL BY MYSELF. (My current method is telling Mike what pictures to put where, and while it is very effective, I think it annoys him).

3) I will post at least FOUR TIMES a month until winter is done with and then I will post at least SIX TIMES a month. WITH PICTURES. Me. Not Mike. So there may be more posts than that even!

And those are the 2011 resolutions.

LETS DO IT! GO!

No comments: